Metallurgy Single Girder Overhead Crane Model LDY
Model LDY single girder overhead crane for metallurgy is designed for the metallurgy industry for lifting molten metal in foundry plants. The lifting hoist is YHII metallurgy wire-rope electric hoist with a lifting capacity≤10t.
The LDY single girder metallurgy overhead crane can be also used to lift non-molten metal and high-temperature solid metal.
The bottom of the girder is processed by heat-insulation treatment with working environment temperature ﹣10℃~﹢60℃, and relative humidity ≤ 50% under 40℃. Design and manufacture of cranes meet the requirements of AQSIQ Doc # (2007)375.
Click to see crane applications.
1. Product Name: LDY Model Single Girder Overhead Crane for Metallurgy
2. Lifting Capacity: 1t, 2t, 3t, 5t,10t
3. Working Duty: A5
4. Working Temperature ﹣10℃~﹢60℃
5. Relative Humidity: ≤ 50% under 40℃
6. Design and Manufacturing Standard: AQSIQ Doc # (2007)375
1. The crane (including hoist) is strictly prohibited to carry people, and it is strictly prohibited to stand under heavy objects;
2. The remaining length of steel wire rope head is 200mm, and two rope clamps are installed to seal and lock the steel wire rope at the wedge joint;
3. After using the crane (including hoist), the height of the hook from the ground shall be ≥ 2m;
4. The user must inject oil into the reducer before commissioning and startup.