Monorail electric hoist is a new generation wire rope hoist running on a single I beam. It can be mounted on an overhead crane, gantry crane, semi-gantry crane, jib crane, or steel structure beam for material handling. This hoist is designed with European FEM and DIN standards with the features of compact structure, low headroom design, beautiful appearance, hardened gear motor, light self-weight, less wheel load, less noise, maintenance-free, less consumption, etc.
Lift Capacity: 1t, 2t, 3t, 5t, 10t, 16t, 32t.
1. Rugged 12/2-pole cylindrical-rotor motor (selection of frequency conversion)
2. Less vibration, quiet running;
3. Thermal contacts to protect against overheating;
4. Designed for extended operating periods, classified in accordance with FEM;
5. IP 54 enclosure.
1. DC disc brake with brake release monitoring (optional)
2. Min. safety factor of 1.8;
3. Rapid response through integrated brake module.
1. Conventional contactor control;
2. Frequency conversion operation;
3. Electronic module for control of time functions;
4. Overload protection fitted as standard for increased safety;
5. Control by means of DST control pendant (optional);
6. Ergonomic and rugged design with 7 or 9 buttons;
7. Emergency off switch fitted as standard;
8. Accurate 2-pole rotating limit switch.
ROPE DRUM GUIDE
1. Generously dimensioned drum for long rope service life;
2. Precisely machined rope grooves;
3. Rope guide made of heavy-duty composite material;
4. Reliable fleet angle up to ±4 degree without physical contact between rope and rope guide.
1. 3-stage, helical gear reducer;
2. Low running noise;
3. Lifetime lubrication.
1. Ergonomically designed and operator-friendly;
2. Pulley made of special materials with low noise;
3. Smooth running.