500t Bridge Crane for Hydropower Station in Nigeria
A QE: 500 (250/50+250/50) t European standard bridge crane designed and manufactured by Liftsmart exported to Nigeria for the main plant of the hydropower station project.
Recently, a QE: 500 (250/50+250/50) t European standard bridge crane designed and manufactured by Liftsmart exported to Nigeria for the main plant of the hydropower station project. The crane was put into use after on-site installation and commissioning.
Features of this European Standard Crane:
1. The design and manufacturing acceptance of the whole machine adopts the double standards of European Hoisting Machinery Design Specification (FEM) and American Crane Manufacturers Association Limited (CMAA-70).
2. The braking system of the main hoisting mechanism adopts three-level braking: electrical braking, mechanical braking and safety braking to ensure safe and reliable hoisting.
3. The convex weighing pulley beam can improve the upper limit of the hook and can accurately weigh.
4. The electrical control cabinet is installed in the main beam to improve the electrical protection level, which is suitable for the requirements of the humid environment of the hydropower station and improves the life of the electrical equipment.
5. The operating mechanism adopts frequency conversion speed regulation technology, which runs smoothly and brakes at zero speed.
6. The hoisting mechanism and the trolley mechanism are equipped with synchronous encoders, so that the hoisting mechanism and the trolley mechanism can be automatically synchronized during the parallel operation, and the synchronization deviation can be automatically adjusted.
Power in Numbers