SEAMLESS CONDUCTOR RAIL SYSTEM
INTRODUCTION of Seamless Conductor Rail System:
The seamless conductor/bus bar is a part of the power supply system for overhead cranes, gantry cranes, suspension cranes, etc. which is suitable for machinery works, small size steel factory and low power hoisting equipment, cranes, electric hoists, electric tools, stacking systems and widely used in lifting industry. (Ambient temperature is < 55 ℃).
The seamless conductor rail system has no joint within length 1000m, 3P/4P (50A, 80A, 100A, 120A, 140A) bars are available. In the meantime, 3P & 4P can be combined into the 6P or other levels. Liftsmart provides a complete seamless conductor rail system including components such as hanger clamp, joints, current collector, towing bracket, end tensioner/feeding, towing arm, carbon brush, support bracket, etc.
MATERIAL of Seamless Conductor Rail System:
Conductive material: 99.99% oxygen-free copper
Housing material: PVC (heat resistance property -40-70℃)
Click to see more crane parts.
FEATURES of Jointless Conductor Rail:
1. Safe, stable, reliable, no joint (except for line feed).
2. Small size, easy to transport, install and replace, economical.
3. Good insulated and impact fixed with PVC shell.
4. PVC housing, impact, and Ultraviolet resistance.
5. Suitable for curved rail electric hoist.
6. CAD/CAM Designed for stable quality.
7. Used in low-frequency operation, and good working condition.
8. The minimum bend radius reaches 750mm.
Packing & Delivery of Jointless Crand Conductor Rail:
The accessories we will use PE film for packing or according to customers' special request.
Electric parts are packed by high-quality plywood crate, to reduce distortion in conveying.
The normal package is a wooden box (Size: L*W*H), and the wooden box will be fumigated.
The transport of products is usually carried in containers by sea.
Transport ways are based on reducing cost & keeping safety.