WIRE ROPE DRUM
INTRODUCTION of Wire Rope Drum:
1. Wire rope drum is a part of crane hoisting mechanism which is for winding steel wire rope as a winch to carry out hoisting tasks.
2. Drum unit is constituted by the drum, gearwheel, hub, shaft, bearing, and bearing housing.
3. Drum unit is applied to the large tonnage hoisting machinery that needs high-performance.
4. The material of wire rope drum is usually not less than HT20-40 cast iron, ZG25, ZG35 or Q235B, Q345B welding steel plate is also able to be the material for special uses.
APPLICATION of Wire Rope Drum:
1. Application: Parts of crane for winding hoisting wire ropes.
2. The drum material is usually cast iron. It can be made of cast steel or rolled steel welded when necessary. It is an important part of double girder cranes.
3. Drum unit is composed of drum, gearwheel, shaft, hub, bearing, and bearing body.
4. Drum unit is applied to the large tonnage hoisting machinery that needs high-performance.
FEATURES of Wire Rope Drum:
1. PRECISION MANUFACTURING;
2. HIGH HARDNESS, GOOD TOUGHNESS, STURDY AND DURABLE;
3. SIMPLE STRUCTURE;
4. LARGE CAPACITY;
5. EASY OPERATION;
6. EASY TO MAINTAIN.
Packing & Delivery of Wire Rope Drum:
Crane drums will be packaged in plastic woven cloth.
* Engineers will choose one most suitable design.
* Drawing for confirmation
* Customization based on actual working condition
* View our Factory.
* Engineers can guide the installation and commissioning
* Exclusive engineer support at any time.
* Low charge for continued maintenance when warranty is expired (One year warranty).