Boat Travel Lift Crane
A boat travel lift crane is a rubber tire mobile gantry crane used to lift boats and yachts at the dock and Yacht Club, etc. Lifting capacity: 10t to 800t.
Introduction of Boat Travel Lift:
The boat travel lift crane is a rubber tire gantry crane for handling a yacht and boat. It is composed of the main structure, traveling rubber wheels and tires, hoisting mechanism, steering mechanism, hydraulic transmission system, and electric control system. The main structure is N-type, which can transfer the boat higher than the crane.
It can transport different tonnage (10 - 800 tons) of boats or yachts from the shore dock for maintenance, repair, or launching of new ships. The yacht handling crane adopts a soft but firm belt to lift the boat without damage to the surface. The boat lift can also quickly place boats in order, and the gap between each boat is very small.
Features of Boat Travel Lift:
1. For traveling design, the crane can move in a diagonal direction, it can also steer in 90 degrees and put the boat in any designated position according to requirements. The 90-degree steering system makes for easier maneuverability, especially in tight spaces.
2. The width of the main girder can be adjusted to handle boats of different sizes.
3. This boat crane is of less consumption, good performance, easy operation and maintenance and so on.
4. Low cost on the daily operation, soft and firm belt is adopted to ensure there is no harm to the boat when hoisting.
5. The boat crane can make the boat in order quickly; it also can adjust the gap between each boat according to different conditions.
6. The Boat Travel Lift is built with safety and reliability. With remote control and 4-wheel electronic steering standard, it allows for perfect wheel alignment under any circumstance. All weights are displayed on the remote control.
7. Mobile lifting points balance the load fore and aft automatically, saving time and increasing safety.
8. Industrial grade tires are adopted for all cranes
9. Remote assistance is also standard, troubleshooting any problems via the Internet.