GRAB BUCKET OVERHEAD CRANE
A grab crane is usually a double girder overhead crane with grab buckets as lifting devices instead of hooks. This crane is heavy-duty equipment and the work duty reaches A6. The rated lifting capacity is 5-20t.
Grab overhead cranes are widely used in power plants, freight yards, workshops, wharves, etc., to load and unload bulk materials. For example, this crane can be used to grab the garbage in the wastes incineration plants, to grab metal scrap in steel plants, to grab coal/ore/cereals in bulk material handling sites.
Click to see more overhead crane projects.
1. The grab can be a grab bucket with double flaps or multi-flaps to load and unload bulk materials.
2. The opening direction of the grab bucket can be parallel and vertical to girders.
3. The grab is lifted by four-rope double drums, which are simple in structure and reliable in work.
4. The grab can be opened and closed at any height.
5. The grab is only suitable for bulk materials in the state of natural accumulation. In case of grabbing underwater materials or special materials, it must be specifically mentioned when ordering.
6. It can be used indoors or outdoors, and a rain cover device is added for outdoor use.