Description of Electric Hoist CD MD:
CD1/MD1 electric hoist is small-sized lifting equipment, which can be mounted on single beam suspension crane, bridge crane, gantry crane and jib cranes. With slight modification, it can also be used as a winch. It is widely used in factories, warehouses, mines, harbors, cargo storage areas and shops, essential in raising working efficiency and improving working conditions.
Model CD1 electric hoist has only one speed, which can satisfy normal application, model MD1 electric hoist has two speeds: normal speed and low speed, at a low speed, it can do precise loading and unloading, mounding of sandbox, maintenance of machines, etc. Thus model MD1 electric hoist is more widely used than model CD1.
Features of Electric Hoist CD MD:
1. Reducer: High-strength hard gear surface, inclined gear driving with low noise.
2. Motor: Squirrel cage motor, Inside fit plane brake, double winding pole changing control motor, incorporate with reducer, suitable for higher classification.
3. Wire Rope: The tensile strength is 1760N/mm2.
4. Limit Switch: Hoist limit switch, gravity switch.
5. Working duty: A3/A4
6. Speed: one speed or two speed
7. Main electrical parts: Schneider
8. Motor brand: Chinese or international famous brand.
Details of Electric Hoist CD MD:
CD1(MD1)-Model electric hoist mainly consists of three parts, lifting mechanism, the traveling mechanism and electrical equipment.
1. MOTORS: We offer squirrel cage induction motors for hoist & crane, confirming to IS 325 with comparatively higher H.P. and higher starting torque to reduce handling time. It is flange mounted to suit our design and with Class B or F insulation.
2. GEARBOX: Totally enclosed oil splash lubricated & dust-free gearbox is provided for smooth, trouble-free & longer life. All gears are helical type and cut from alloy steel / low carbon steel on hobbing machines for achieving higher precision & a special process of gear toughening ensures smooth, silent, trouble-free running of the drive system. The pinions and gears are supported on anti-friction bearings on both ends.
3. ROPE DRUM: The rope drum is machined & grooved accurately, to ensure proper seating of wire rope in the proper layer. The drum is fitted with two heavy-duty Ball / Roller bearings for smooth operation & longer life.
4. ROPE GUIDE: The rope guide is made of special close grain castings & is specially designed and accurately machined to suit the grooves of the rope drum & prevent the rope from overriding & loosening. It also operates the limit switch provided as a safety feature to limit the over hoisting & over lowering of the hook. The guide is designed to ensure the proper tensioning of the rope.