Gantry Crane MG Double Girder
Gantry Crane Model MG is a double girder gantry crane with a winch or trolley as a lifting device. This gantry crane is a medium and heavy capacity crane traveling on rail tracks.
Introduction to Gantry Crane MG Double Girder
1. Double girder gantry Crane Model MG is with winch or trolley crab as a lifting mechanism. It is a medium and heavy capacity gantry crane traveling on rail tracks.
2. Lifting weight is 5 to 75 tons and span is 18 to 35 meters.
3. Working temperature is -20℃--+45℃.
4. MG double girder gantry crane is composed of main beam, support legs, crane traveling mechanism, trolley, electrical control system.
Application of MG Gantry Crane
5. This gantry crane is widely used in workshops, storage, port and hydroelectric power station, and some other outdoor places, where it has a high frequency of use.
6. Gantry gantry has two control methods namely remote control and cabin control, or both of them.
7. Power is supplied by cable or conductor rail.
8. It is prohibited for lifting melt metal, flammable, explosive, corrosion, overloading, dust, and other dangerous operations.
9. Double girder gantry crane have A-type, U type. U type is a container lifting gantry crane. It could be designed with a cantilever or not.
10. The crane has three working classes: A5, A6, A7. The main beam, legs, and traveling beams are made of steel plates, it is very strong and has a compact body, it is suitable for ocean transport.