Which Circumstances Using Cranes Is Prohibited
Please don’t lift objects in case of the following situations:
1. The crane and its safety devices and braking devices have abnormal noises;
2. The state and weight of the object are unknown, or overload;
3. The sling is unqualified, and the sling is damaged;
4. Unbalanced or loose heavy objects;
5. Objects with sharp edges and without pads;
6. Uneven pulling, or using it to hang the workpieces just for convenient processing;
7. Charged objects and buried objects;
8. Hazardous chemicals without safety measures;
9. Person or floating objects on the heavy objects;
10. There is no special person to guide, the guide signal is unclear or the without good view.
11. Lifted object may bump into other objects;
12. People without leaving the safe zone;
13. Hang the workpieces just for convenient processing;
14. The hook has no anti-unhook device or the hanging object is easy to slip off with the hook;
15. 2 or more steel plates lifted at one time with clamps;
16. The lifting beam is higher than 1.5 meters from the ground or and there is no rope at both ends of the lifter beam;
17. Hanging chains, wire ropes, steel plates, etc. are pulled out under the hanging objects, which are easy to overturn the objects;
18. The hooks, clips, ropes and chains without leaving the hanging object;
19. There is people under the crane;
20. Thunderstorm days, strong winds above level 6.
Please don’t run the crane in case of the following situations:
1. There is ropes, clip, chains on the hook, and no one help;
2. There are people, objects, and wires beside the track;
3. There is no bell, or the bell does not ring, or people don’t leave when ringing;
4. Crane may collide with other cranes or objects.
5. rainy days or foggy days without good views.
Please report it in case of the following situations:
1. Weld Cracking of ladder rail;
2. The glass is broken;
3. Rotten of insulation board, and there is a leakage of electricity;
4. The crane is not parked properly due to power failure or crane damage;
5. Anyone who violates the regulations.