Single Girder Semi-Gantry Crane Mode BMH
A Model BMH semi gantry crane is a single girder gantry crane with only one side supporting leg, which is an ideal crane for providing material handling solutions at worksites where space is an issue due to machinery, narrow spacing, or confined spaces. The advantage of a Semi-Gantry Crane is that it can be installed below overhead traveling cranes that already exist. One side of the BMH crane moves on the floor rails, while the other end runs on a high supporting structure or wall-mounted I-beam. It’s widely used inside and outside of warehouses, material yards, workshops, etc.
1. Overload protection: If the material exceeds the capacity, the crane will give a sharp warning for protection itself.
2. Emergency brake: If the operation staff encounter some emergent situation, we could start the emergency brake system.
3. Control Method: Cab or remote control to avoid any injure to the operation staff.
4. Main lifting motor with thermal protection and currency protection.
5. Emergency switch can stop all motions when any dangers happen.
6. A-frame supporting leg with stable running.
Click to see more gantry crane projects.